Saturday May 22nd
9 AM to 12 PM
Rabies vaccinations $20
To keep everyone safe, we are still making this a minimal-contact event.
Please read carefully for full instructions –
• For dogs and cats
• Rabies vaccinations and microchips only
• All persons must stay in their vehicles
• Cash only
Line your vehicle up down the right side of our driveway. A staff member or volunteer will come to your drivers side window and take your information. When it is your turn, a staff member will come to your vehicle, take payment and use one of our slip leads to bring your dog inside our conference room. We will vaccinate and/or microchip then return him/her to you with your paperwork.
We anticipate a high volume of customers, so it is very important to follow instructions closely. Staff and volunteers will be on site to direct and assist you.
For your pet to receive a 3 year vaccination, you must present their current, up to date, rabies certificate. Town licenses and tags are not acceptable.
For everyone’s safety please stay home If:
• You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of
COVID-19 OR you have tested positive
• Felt feverish or have had a fever in the last 72 hours
• Experiencing any respiratory symptoms
• Experiencing muscle aches or chills
Thank you for your cooperation and hope to see you there!